2020 Cabrinha XCaliber Kiteboard - Wood
What Cabrinha has to say about the 2020 XCal Wood:
All-Around Freestyle Kiteboard
Sizes: 133 x 40, 135 x 41, 138 x 42, 141 x 43
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
Intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The X Caliber wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
Features and Benefits
- Optimal construction for specific flex characteristics and unparalleled durability
- Moderate flex pattern For riders that like to have fun doing a little of everything will want a moderate or medium flex that allows for easier landings, buttery turns, and more forgiveness in all kinds of conditions.
- Fast Rocker Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. Designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast.
- ABS Rails ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- Paulownia Wood Core We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Double concave in center for smooth landings