2020 Cabrinha XCAL Kiteboard - Carbon
What Cabrinha has to say about the 2020 XCal Carbon:
Competition Freestyle Kiteboard
Sizes: 135 x 41, 138 x 42, 141 x 43
High performance freestyle model with structural carbon and incredible reflex.
Riders looking for a podium-proven freestyle board
The X Caliber has a history of putting riders at the top of the freestyle podium. Its refined outline and use of carbon create the perfect platform to launch into progressive freestyle maneuvers.
With the X Cal it's all about reflex. The more you push during liftoff, the more it will push back giving you incredible spring and pop. The same stiffer construction makes landings stable and predictable with very little deformation on impact.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
Features and Benefits
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon Customized double 45 degree bias Carbon Fiber is a lightweight and durable laminate that maximizes performance by stiffening the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- Stiff flex pattern For those who ride fast and want the board to react quickly. A stiff flex pattern ensures a powerful energy transfer so the board will pop off the water, and maintain control at fast speeds.
- Fast Rocker Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. Designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast.
- ABS Rails ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- Paulownia Wood Core We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
- Maximum edge control
- Excellent upwind drive
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Double concave in center for smooth landings lightweight design