2020 Cabrinha Moto Kiteboarding Kite
What Cabrinha has to say about the 2020 Moto:
Versatile Freeride / Crossover Kite
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14
3 strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles.
For riders who appreciate versatile, predictable kite performance, for any type of riding in a wide range of conditions.
The Moto kite from Cabrinha smashes all conventional thinking. This versatile Freeride / Crossover kite is light to the touch and provides a precise and linear power delivery. The lighter weight and quick response is made possible with its 3 strut hybrid plan form.
The Moto performs its best in challenging wind conditions. Its generous depower tames the gustiest winds and widens its wind range considerably. The Moto's fast turning speed not only puts this kite into a performance category all its own, it enhances the kite's amazing versatility. The Moto kite is a triple threat. It excels in the three most exciting disciplines the sport has to offer... Freeride, Free Surf, and Foilboarding.
Features and Benefits
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite's design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics.
- Pure Arc Segments - Increased Leading Edge segments provide a smooth, high definition and aerodynamic arc.
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics. The strategically placed panels provide ultimate control over the aerodynamic profiles in the kite. Smooth and stable profile entry. Improved overall kite efficiency, performance, and range. Faster flying through the sky giving you a broader range of performance.
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas.
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability. Our Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
- Skeletal Frame Provides the structure that keeps the kite design true to its intended shape while in-flight. The stable frame drives the kite through turbulence with a minimal amount of deformation and has excellent overall de-power. The inflated leading edge introduces the laminar flow of air across the kite’s Pure Profile panels, for a quick recovery if stalled and prevents the kite folding on itself. The inflatable structure reduces the amount of bridling required for stability. It also provides safety by providing some flotation in the water, and enables easy re-launch.
- Aspect Ratio A long, narrow wing generally has a high aspect ratio, whereas a short, stubby wing has a low aspect ratio. A high aspect ratio design makes the kite fly forward and point upwind incredibly well. The lower the aspect ratio design is more responsive and provides a consistent and stable pull.
- 1X Security Upon activation of 1X's single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Sprint System w/ Airlock The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters. Once inflated, you can lock off each strut independently to keep your kite's rigid frame, and isolate any accidental strut deflation from the rest of the kite. When the session is over, the entire kite will deflate in seconds thanks to the Airlock valve's large dump feature.
- Dynamic Arc Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. The arc of the kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water. While resting on the water the arc opens up slightly to facilitate an easier relaunch.
- Power Control Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite. Each rear line "pig tail" connector has three power positions you can connect to. The middle position is the factory recommended position. However, the user can choose to create more power by connecting the knot closest to the kite, or less power by connecting to the knot closest to the rider.
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3 strut lightweight design