2020 Cabrinha Ace Kiteboard - Wood
ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
- 135 x 40
- 138 x 41.5
- 141 x 43
High performance model with the dampening of Paulownia wood.
Freeride creatives looking to bend the rule of gravity with a forgiving, all conditions board.
The Ace Wood is a highly versatile performance freeride model. It’s outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride which opens up a world of options when it comes to it’s range of use. This all-wood version erases the lines between riding genres to create an exciting new approach to kiteboarding. The wood construction will tame rough and choppy waters allowing you greater edge control. Greater edge control leads to greater pop, greater pop leads to big air. What you do when you are up there is all up to you.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers,
10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optimal construction, for specific flex characteristics and unparralelled durability
- Forgiving flex characteristics for comfort in all conditions
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Medium rocker line for Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off the back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
- Maximum upwind drive