2020 Cabrinha Ace Hybrid Kiteboard
What Cabrinha has to say about the 2020 Ace Hybrid:
High Performance Freeride / Big Air Kiteboard
- 135 x 40
- 138 x 41.5
- 141 x 43
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
Freeride creatives looking to bend the rules of gravity.
The New ACE Hybrid brings in a new era of Twin tip construction to redefine the capabilities of a freeride kiteboard. Starting at the very heart of the product, its core is a honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction. The perfect combination of these premium materials result in an optimized strength to weight ratio that is incredibly lively under the foot. Multiple unidirectional carbon strips lock in the core on the top and bottom improving response and facilitates an explosive pop. Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
Features and Benefits
- NEW High-end hybrid core construction for lively performance in all conditions.
- Innovative, lightweight & responsive future hybrid/carbon construction
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon Customized double 45 degree bias Carbon Fiber is a lightweight and durable laminate that maximizes performance by stiffening the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response & intuitive pop
- Medium rocker line for early planing lift and reliable edge hold. Medium rocker boards find the perfect balance between high rocker, high performance, and flat light wind rockers, making the boards great all-around boards with lengthened turning radius.
- ABS Rails ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Maximum upwind drive