2019 Slingshot Wakefoiler WF1 Board
Size 4'10" x 20" x 1.35"
The Slingshot Wakefoiler WF1 board has been a staff favorite from its inception. It has ample surface area for any rider to getup behind the boat while not being too large for performance maneuvers. It also happens to fit in most wakeboard boat racks, which makes leaves plenty of room on the boat for your admirers or "human ballast". For 2019, the WF1 features fresh new graphics as well as included FCS II quad fins to adapt this foil master into a capable wakesurfer.
We have also found this board to be a popular choice for kiteboarders. Due to it's thin design, it board starts in a way more similar to twin-tip designs that most kiteboarders are familiar with. It also allows for easier strapless board starts since it sits lower in the water. This board has enough plane-ability to get novice riders foiling and perform in light winds with ease.
What Slingshot Says about the WF-1 board
The original Magic carpet for towing and surfing behind the boat.
Fits in the board rack, Doubles as a wakesurf board when foil is removed and FCS II fins (included) are added, one size fits all, easy to get up just like a traditional wakesurf board.
- FCS II equipped (Fins Included)
- EVA Deck Pad
- Dual Cupped Rail Channels
- Foil Mount Track for customizing lift intensity
- Inserts for optional foot straps
- Fast rocker line for wakesurfing without the foil
- Fits in the board rack
Package Includes: WF-1 BOARD, TRACK MOUNTING HARDWARE, 4 — 3.9” FCSII FINS
WF1 vs. WF2 Wakefoiler Deck Comparison
- Come from the same mold, same design
- WF1 is a hard board, WF2 is a soft top (same glass layup inside)
- WF1 is $699, WF2 is $599. Primarily because of the included fins
- WF1 is lighter by a half pound (8oz)
- WF2 is wider by 1/2" due to its foam on the rails
- WF1 comes with fins, WF2 does not. However, it does have FCS II boxes so you can buy them.