2019 Naish Ride Kiteboarding Kite
The Ride is back for 2019 as Naish’s all around freeride kite. The ride is effortless and accessible, perfect for all skill levels. The Ride is a two strut design that delivers excellent low-end power. It provides smooth power delivery through turns and easy water relaunch making it a great choice for any kiter looking to progress their riding. The flattened arc of the open center canopy generates more lift for easy jumping and sheet in and go power. The Ride features the Shark Tooth trailing edge, Quad-Tex ripstop, high tensile leading edge and bladder lock that is consistent across the Naish line up. This makes for a lighter weight kite while increasing the durability at the same time.
What Naish has to say about the Ride
Effortless and accessible, the Naish Ride is a fast favorite among riders of all levels. Ideal for those looking to progress their skills quickly, the open center section of this lightweight, two-strut design delivers superior low-end performance and maintains smooth power delivery through turns. Easy water relaunch provides added convenience while a slightly flattened arc generates more lift for easy jumping and “sheet-in-andgo” feel. A consistent performer with incredible control, its versatility will have both new and experienced kiters choosing the Ride as their “go-to” kite for a wide range of styles
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- High-flow valve = One way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
- Two-strut design = Lightweight + amazing low end power
- "Sheet-in-and-go" feel & easy jumping
- Superior low-end performance
- Incredible wing stability while resting on the water
- Effortless water relaunch
- Reduced Weight = Quad-Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer and each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends & prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
Naish Control Bar Options
Featuring the most advanced quick release trim loop mechanism to date, this function-rich design offers extremely easy release and reload and a below-the-bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines. Whether freeride, freestyle or wave riding, the Torque BTB keeps you secure for a seamless riding experience.
The Torque ATB 55 is a 4-line control system with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height. Ideal for a wide variety of freeride, freestyle and wave riding, this bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date.