2019 Naish Orbit Kiteboard
For 2019, the Orbit is back as Naish’s light wind machine. If you are looking to be the first one on the water and the last one off, this is the board to help you maximize those sessions and be the only one out there riding while everyone else is standing on the beach with envy. The Orbit is not just a large board but features a double concave bottom, and an asymmetric design to provide a smooth and forgiving ride with great upwind ability when the conditions are far less than ideal.
What Naish has to say about Orbit
The Orbit is designed to get kiters out on the water and riding with ease when the wind is light.
Featuring a large surface area and flat rocker, the Orbit planes quickly and easily. The double concave bottom and responsive flex gives it a smooth and forgiving ride. Its asymmetric design maximizes efficiency in marginal conditions for strong upwind performance while maintaining a fun, playful ride.
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Light Wind Rocker = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Asymmetrical Deep Double Concave = Early water release when edging + grip + planing stability
- Straight Edge with NEW Inset Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Full Length Double 100 mm UD Carbon Top & Bottom = Increased stiffness + superior flex response
|152 x 45||152 cm||45 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
|162 x 46||162 cm||46 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
Naish Footstrap Option
Considered some of the most comfortable bindings available for kiteboards, the Naish Apex Bindings feature a wide array of adjustment settings to adapt to just about any size and shape of foot.