2019 Naish Motion Kiteboard
The 2019 Naish Motion is ideal for the rider seeking a performance freeride board. This do-it-all design features a rocker line to handle the choppiest water, a medium flex for great pop and soft landings. This board will have you boosting to the moon, stomping tricks and slashing up the waves. If you are looking for a one-board quiver and like to do-it-all, the Motion just might be your answer.
What Naish has to say about Motion
The Motion has built a global following over the years, providing unrivaled versatility in one “do-it-all” design. This board offers something for kiters of all stages and styles from freeride and freestyle performance to twin tip waveriding functionality.
Its full rocker and beveled razor channel rails handle even the choppiest of waters smoothly. The pop wood core gives the Motion responsive flex while providing balanced power and superior edging while helping to absorb hard landings. The added fin beam in the tip section adds rigidity to the fin mounting area, increasing edging ability and hold when traveling upwind.
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- 4-degree Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- Triple Exponential Concave = Incredible drive + control
- Beveled Tunnel Edges = Smooth riding + soft landing
- Center Channels = Increased edging performance
- Straight Edge with NEW Inset Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
|134 x 41||134 cm||41 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
|138 x 41.5||138 cm||41.5 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
|142 x 42||142 cm||42 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
Naish Footstrap Option
Considered some of the most comfortable bindings available for kiteboards, the Naish Apex Bindings feature a wide array of adjustment settings to adapt to just about any size and shape of foot.