2019 Naish Hero Kiteboard
If you are getting your first board starts or first backrolls, the Hero is an excellent choice. Designed with new riders in mind, this board is not going to hold you back. Its high flex makes it a forgiving ride, excellent for beginners and in riding smooth or choppy conditions. This board has ample planing surface making board starts a breeze and an outline for easy edge control.
What Naish has to say about Hero
The Hero is designed to take riders from their first reaches and beyond in this user-friendly freeride board. Not easily outgrown—nor is it only for beginners—the high flex Hero provides a forgiving ride and on-demand control that even the most experienced kiters love.
The slightly wider outline gives plenty of planing surface while maintaining easy edging control thanks to its parallel rails and progressive curve. The flat rocker eats through chop and makes edging upwind simple and easy. Strategically placed impact reinforcement zones help diffuse impact throughout the board, providing maximum durability as skills grow with time. Whether just learning, growing, or cruising, the Hero is the easy, all-around board designed to keep the experience fun.
- High Flex = Smooth, comfortable & forgiving ride
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex at key areas for superior control
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocket + back foot directional capability
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- Flat Bottom = Early Planing
- Straight Edge = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex control at key areas for superior control
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
|130 x 41.5||130 cm||41.5 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
|135 x 42||135 cm||42 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
|140 x 43||140 cm||43 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
|145 x 43.5||145 cm||43.5 cm||4 cm IXEF Fins|
Naish Footstrap Option
Considered some of the most comfortable bindings available for kiteboards, the Naish Apex Bindings feature a wide array of adjustment settings to adapt to just about any size and shape of foot.