2019 Ion Apex Curv 10 Harness - Black
2019 Ion Apex Curv 10 Harness
This year, Ion introduces the Curv series, an exceptionally durable construction with high stiffness and resistance to impact. The Ion Apex Curv 10 is a rigid and medium hard premium harness that is light in weight.
What Ion has to say about the Apex Curv 10
Features & Benefits
- Curv: High stiffness and high resistance to impact and abrasion due to use of 3D thermo composites
- C-Bar: Fiber reinforce injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- 3D Plus_Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine technology which leads to a rigid center back area. The 3D molded Curv material generates a medium axial rigidity made of one piece!
- Quick_Fit 2.0
Ion's Harness & Spreader Bar Size Chart
|Size USA||Waist (IN/CM)||C-Bar Standard||C-Bar Slim|
|X-Small||25 - 29 / 63.5 - 73||22||22|
|Small||28 - 31 / 71 - 78||25||22|
|Medium||30 - 33 / 76 - 83.8||28.5||25|
|Large||32 - 35 / 81 - 89||32||28.5|
|X-Large||34 - 37 / 86 - 94||36||32|
The exact length of the spreader bar is crucial for a comfortable fit. The bar spreads the force across the hip area into the back part of the harness where the main pressure will be distributed. Too small a spreader bar will collapse the harness and hurts your hips while riding.