2019 Ion Apex CS 15 Harness - Pistachio
2019 Ion Apex CS 15 Harness
The Ion Apex CS is a premium waist harness featuring a hard, rigid carbon construction that efficiently distributes the load within the lumbar region and keeps from riding up towards your rib cage. The outline is higher than other harnesses in Ion's line which aides in support.
What Ion has to say about the Apex CS 15
The Composite Series—the name says it all! The final result of an extensive and lengthy R&D period stands for high-end materials and absolute top quality. With a larger support area to absorb forces and flexible side parts to adapt to your individual way of riding, this is the perfect match for your very personal style. The Archbar and Hyperfoam add to the harness's outstanding performance. Spectacular action needs radical design.
Features & Benefits
- Composite Shape: Extremely strong composite construction for outstanding back support with flexible sideparts
- C_Bar 2.0: Lock and go with this 40% lighter spreader bar
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- Carbon Plus_Spine: The high rigid carbon inlay ensures efficient loads distribution in the lumbar region and offers maximal support along the longitudinal axis. The variance of torsion combined with lateral flexibility results in maximum freedom of movement and individual fit.
- Quick_Fit 2.0
- HPL_Slider: Slim tube with sliding stainless steel ring to connect handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
Ion's Harness & Spreader Bar Size Chart
|Size USA||Waist (IN/CM)||C-Bar Standard||C-Bar Slim|
|X-Small||25 - 29 / 63.5 - 73||22||22|
|Small||28 - 31 / 71 - 78||25||22|
|Medium||30 - 33 / 76 - 83.8||28.5||25|
|Large||32 - 35 / 81 - 89||32||28.5|
|X-Large||34 - 37 / 86 - 94||36||32|
The exact length of the spreader bar is crucial for a comfortable fit. The bar spreads the force across the hip area into the back part of the harness where the main pressure will be distributed. Too small a spreader bar will collapse the harness and hurts your hips while riding.