2019 Ion Apex 7 Harness
Wine Red Theme
The Ion Apex sees an update for this season. This high profile, flexible harness has received an update to its look and its PLUS_Spine Technology.
What Ion has to say about the Apex 7
The PLUS_Spine is Ion's new harness technology. The shape of the plus reinforces the harness at the vertical center line and keeps lateral flexibility at the same time. PLUS_spine offers the advantage to provide even more back support in the center of the harness and the perfect individual fit due to the flexibility in the horizontal direction.
Features & Benefits
- EVA Plus_Spine: The harness with EVA molded Plus_Spine have the softest center part compared to the harness equipped with Carbon Plus_Spine and 3D Plus_Spine.
- C-Bar: Fiber reinforce injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- PVC Buckle
- HPL_Slider: Slim tube with sliding stainless steel ring to connect handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
Ion's Harness & Spreader Bar Size Chart
|Size USA||Waist (IN/CM)||C-Bar Standard||C-Bar Slim|
|X-Small||25 - 29 / 63.5 - 73||22||22|
|Small||28 - 31 / 71 - 78||25||22|
|Medium||30 - 33 / 76 - 83.8||28.5||25|
|Large||32 - 35 / 81 - 89||32||28.5|
|X-Large||34 - 37 / 86 - 94||36||32|
The exact length of the spreader bar is crucial for a comfortable fit. The bar spreads the force across the hip area into the back part of the harness where the main pressure will be distributed. Too small a spreader bar will collapse the harness and hurts your hips while riding.