2019 Duotone TS Hadlow Kiteboard
2019 Duotone TS Hadlow Kiteboard
What Duotone has to say about the 2019 TS Hadlow
Aaron Hadlow’s weapon of choice for freestyle, park and big air competition, packed with the kind of performance characteristics a World Champion deserves!
Aaron Hadlow needs no introduction, and since he joined the team, we’ve been working tirelessly with him to create the quintessential kiteboard worthy of a five times world champion and double King of the Air winner. You don’t get to be at the top of the sport without being able to stick your landings, and that’s why the Team Series Hadlow features wider channels through the center of the board to help reduce the impact. The board also features a super stiff center flex, which eliminates reverse flex on landings, so you get the utmost control upon impact. The stiff flex also helps disperse chop when riding at speed and the softer tips give you an explosive pop and a comfortable ride. The Slick Base alongside the inline tracks was added to allow you to hit obstacles and to increase board life and durability. Aaron uses this board every time he hits the water, after all, a world champion deserves the best, and so do you!
Features and Benefits
- Explosive Pop - Explosive pop due to the robust biax carbon, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle, and park riding.
- Minimum Reverse Flex - The minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Steep Double Concave Wide Channel - The guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The step double concave wide channel is able to deliver massive grip - with or without fins.
- Hard Flex - The most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Slick Base - The Slick Base is perfect for hitting obstacles, the deep channels ensure the board performs impeccably even without fins.
- Premium Performance Construction - Features a carbon beam, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the board's performance.
Steep Double Concave Wide Channel
The Step Double Concave is the reason the Team Series is able to deliver massive grip – with or without fins, to meet the expectations of team riders competing in the World Tour, as well as ambitious freestylers. The deep concaves provide massive grip and pop.
Absorption Flex Tips
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In under-powered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
Premium Performance Construction
The most sophisticated construction in the line is developed especially for the TS Hadlow and the Team Series boards. It’s the most durable construction in the line, showing the peak of board development. A 45 degrees bi carbon layer under the foot pad area ensures a very smooth but comfortable flex and also provides the board with maximum durability. This construction is developed for competition oriented riders by the best riders of the world, focusing on massive grip and pop – even without fins!
The Hard Flex option features the most aggressive flex and pop in our range. Boards with Hard Flex have more dynamic power development when jumping, more stiffness for better control on ultra-hard landings and a unique pop to always be one step ahead of your competitors.
|Size||Rider Weight||Fin Set|
|140 x 42.5 cm||70 - 90 kg||S-Bend WK 3.5 Carbon 30|