2019 Duotone Spirit 75 GT Foil
Duotone Spirit 75 GT Foil
What Duotone has to say about the Spirit 75 GT
If you have the need for speed, the GT is your speed demon! The most noticeable difference between the freeride wings and the GT is that the faster you go the more stable the GT becomes. This stability at speed allows the committed foiler to really push the limits. The carbon wings are shaped for a minimum of drag, are built to go fast and like to be pushed to the limit. The Spirit GT foil is exactly what speed freaks are searching for in a foil.
EXCELLENT TOP END SPEED CONTROL
- EVEN AT TOP SPEEDS, THE SPIRIT GT OFFERS PLENTY OF CONTROL AND IS ASKING FOR MORE.
HIGH ASPECT RATIO WING DESIGN
- A HIGH ASPECT RATIO WING DESIGN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GREAT TOP END PERFORMANCE.
NEW ALUMINIUM FUSELAGE WITH POCKET FOR MAST CONNECTION
- A UNIQUE NEW ALUMINIUM FUSELAGE WITH POCKET FOR THE MAST CONNECTION GUARANTEES MAXIMUM STIFFNESS AND THE BEST AND MOST DIRECT TRANSMISSION OF STEERING IMPULSES.
NEW MAST PROFILE WITH LONGER CHORD
- THE NEW MAST PROFILE WITH A LONGER CHORD LENGTH ELIMINATES VENTILATION AT HIGH SPEED.
FULL CARBON FRONT AND BACK WING
- FULL CARBON FRONT AND BACK WINGS FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND OUTSTANDING LOOK.
FORMULA 1 FUSION TECHNOLOGY
- FORMULA 1 FUSION TECHNOLOGY IS USED FOR THE CONNECTION OF THE MAST TO THE PLATE - MADE IN GERMANY!
FUSELAGE FRONT WING CONNECTION
Nothing more annoying than if your gear is not working, so avoiding any hassle, the fuselage to front wing is a very clever one, which can be attached and detached without using any heavy tools like a hammer. The form avoids abrasion and the large mounting area allows a maximum of load spread.