2019 Duotone Spirit 60 Carve Foil
Duotone Spirit 60 Carve Foil
What Duotone has to say about the Carve
The new 950 Spirit Carve wing was developed for maximum maneuverability and glide to perform tacks, jibes and 360s. Essentially it ́s a scaled down version of a pure surf foil wing. The 950 lifts early and has an incredible stability for ripping smooth, controlled carves on tiny waves or flat water. This wing is all about control, carving, glide and seamless transitions with incredible stability and predictability for those looking for a great cross over between kite and surf foil feeling.
- SMOOTH AND CONTROLLED CARVING IN ANY CONDITIONS.
HIGH MANEUVERABILITY AND OUTSTANDING GLIDE
- DIFFERENT RADIUSES IN TURNS AND TACKS AS WELL AS LONG GLIDES ARE EASY AND PURE JOY.
FAST WAVE RIDING
- IN WAVES THE CARVE ACCELERATES PREDICTABLY AND MAKES RIDING WAVES EASY.
NEW ALUMINIUM FUSELAGE WITH POCKET FOR MAST CONNECTION
- A UNIQUE NEW ALUMINIUM FUSELAGE WITH POCKET FOR THE MAST CONNECTION GUARANTEES MAXIMUM STIFFNESS AND THE BEST AND MOST DIRECT TRANSMISSION OF STEERING IMPULSES.
NEW MAST PROFILE WITH LONGER CHORD
- THE NEW MAST PROFILE WITH A LONGER CHORD LENGTH ELIMINATES VENTILATION AT HIGH SPEED.
FULL CARBON FRONT AND BACK WING
- HIGHEST PUREST FULL CARBON FRONT AND BACK WINGS FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND OUTSTANDING LOOK.
FUSELAGE FRONT WING CONNECTION
Nothing more annoying than if your gear is not working, so avoiding any hassle, the fuselage to front wing is a very clever one, which can be attached and detached without using any heavy tools like a hammer. The form avoids abrasion and the large mounting area allows a maximum of load spread.