2019 Duotone Soleil Kiteboard
What Duotone has to say about the 2019 Soleil
Designed for women, by women, this impressive freeride board is perfect for riders looking to perfect their first freestyle moves.
The Soleil was one of the first kiteboards designed by women for women, and that concept holds true today. Completely redefined, the Soleil is now offering the Space Flex Technology. The Carbon Beam construction provides the board with a lively feel that is very reactive to rider input. Rail to rail carving is a dream while the pop is impressive. The softer flex in combination with the Space Flex Technology ensures the ride is smooth, even on the choppiest of days and the Step Mono Concave bottom gets you going early. Due to the new grab rails, the light weight and the narrow width of the board, it becomes much easier to handle and to control, even in windy and rough conditions. Many brands go with the “pink it and shrink it” approach, with the Soleil you get a female specific board that was designed and built from the ground up for women. You deserve something special; the Soleil was made just for you!
Features and Benefits
- Space Flex Technology - New space flex technology, to save weight, gain comfort and performance.
- Carbon Beam - The Carbon Beam construction gives this board more dynamic flex for better pop and the same durability but with 10% reduced weight.
- Premium Construction - The Premium Construction gives this board a faster and more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
- Soft Flex - The Soft Flex guarantees a comfortable ride in all conditions.
- Step Mono Concave Bottom - The fastest and easier to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It plans early, allows smaller fins, and helps to go upwind with ease.
- Grab Rails - Grab rails for easier board off maneuvers and comfortable general handling.
Step Mono Concave
The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
Space Flex Technology
Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
The Premium Construction boards Jaime, Select and Soleil feature Carbon Beams, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards’ performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an inexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
|Size||Rider Weight||Fin Set|
|128 x 37 cm||< 60 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|
|132 x 38 cm||55 - 70 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|
|136 x 39 cm||65 - 85 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|