2019 Duotone Juice Kiteboarding Kite
2019 Duotone Juice Kiteboarding Kite
What Duotone has to say about the 2019 Juice
This season the Duotone Juice is a completely new light wind concept - up from now on, any foiler or freerider will only need one size of a Juice in the quiver! Each size works in nearly the same wind range, but with different types of riders on different boards! Due to the brand-new superlight weight construction, the Juices are 15% lighter than in previous season and in combination with the new concept, you´ll be on the water earlier than ever before! Especially foilers will love the constant pull and the very consistent bar feedback during down loops.
- Completely new light wind and light weight concept - Due to the use of completely newly developed materials, the Juice is the benchmark in light weight designs
- Constant pull and consistent bar feedback during down loops - Especially important in super light wind and on a foil, looping the Juice will give you the extra power to get going - but in a very controlled manner
- Benchmark in handling of lightwind kites and easy water relaunch - Due to the new relaunch bungees not only on the trailing edge but also at the leading edge, water relaunch is easy, on four or on 5 lines
- Innovate, lighter Dacron material for trailing and leading edge - Innovate and newly developed light wind materials ensure the minimum weight of the Juice, yet offering enough durability
- Innovate, lighter bladder material -Even on the inside weight was saved using a new and thinner bladder material
- Super light-weight construction 3-strut design - A benchmark in light weight design, achieved through the mix of all efforts saving weight due to new designs and materials
Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing System
The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam. The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally. The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces.
This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and leading edge. Struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile.
Self Rescue Handles
The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down. They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre.
The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased.
Kook Proof Connectors
The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite.
These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly.
Trailing Edge Force Control
The Trailing Edge Force Control is responsible for the smooth power distribution between the different materials of the kite, forcing the tensions in the right directions. Since 2013 the waves are higher and wider to eliminate stress points between the Dacron Trailing Edge and the Trinity TX Canopy material. This change in construction reduces fluttering marks and ensures that the material is not wearing out.
Load Distribution Panels
As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces. To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads. In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation.
Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials to marine sports. The combined creative power of Duotone saw the formulation of TRINITY TX. Exclusive to Duotone, TRINITY TX is a 3x2 canopy material, which has proven to be far superior to other canopy materials in terms of durability and dynamic performance.
The 3x2 yarn combination has proven to be the best solution in performance as well as durability, overall superior to any 2x2 or 4x4 yarn solutions. TRINITY TX. Made to stand the test of time.
|Size||MPH||Recommended Line Length|
|11 M||8 - 18||24|
|13 M||8 - 18||24|
|15 M||8 - 18||24|
|17 M||10 - 18||24|
*For riders around 175 lbs (79 kg). These are guidelines only. Please consult us via Live Chat or over the phone at 800-622-4655 for sizing questions.