2019 Duotone Jaime Textreme Kiteboard
What Duotone has to say about the 2019 Jaime Textreme
The most high-performance freeride and freestyle board on the market today, suited to both hooked and unhooked riding! This year it´s completely redesigned and equipped with the new and fantastic Double Diffusor.
How do you make the best even better? The Jaime offers the completely new Double Diffusor Bottom for outstanding grip and maximum comfort, the unique grab rails make any sort of board offs look easy. It is especially designed to be ridden with straps and has been given the Formula 1 treatment with a Textreme Carbon Construction makeover, the results are just stunning. The unique blend of carbon not only reduces the weight of the board, it also makes it even more responsive and creates an exhilarating ride on the water! Fast, with a dynamic pop, the Jaime Textreme is perfect for the advanced freeriders and freestylers looking for an impressive all-rounder that can take everything you throw at it. From huge airs and board offs to mega loops and handle passes the Jaime Textreme won’t let you down, it’s the ultimate twin tip for the discerning rider who knows exactly what they want.
Features and Benefits
- New Double Diffusor Bottom - The new Double Diffusor Bottom offers a precise, connected feedback with outstanding grip and maximum comfort.
- Exceedling Light Weight - The full carbon construction is extremely lightweight which makes it easier to maneuver in the air during your hooked or unhooked tricks.
- Textreme Carbon Construction - Due to the Textreme Carbon Construction, this board has amazing upwind ability. The board feels smoother than traditional boards and it is easier to release the board for loaded jumps.
- Medium to Hard Flex - The medium to hard flex combined competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- Biax Textreme Carbon - The Biax Carbon ensure a dyanmic ride and an incredible pop.
- Grab Rails - Grab rails for easier board off maneuvers and comfortable general handling.
Double Diffusor Bottom
The Double Diffusor breaks the water´s surface and delivers a precise, connected feedback. It also provides good control in all conditions with a sporty character for everyday use. The Double Diffusor allows for harder flex patterns to be used within the board without the loss of comfort. The harder flex delivers better pop making it a winning combination. By breaking the water´s surface when landing, the Double Diffusor delivers fluidity and instant planing of the board. This ensures control and comfort when landing, no matter how fast you´re going.
Absorption Flex Tips
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In under-powered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
Textreme Carbon Construction
The Select Textreme, Jaime Textreme, Soleil Textreme and Spike Textreme are made using a full carbon construction, which showcases all of our expertise in Twintip design. To achieve the best possible performance, each line has an individual carbon layup with a special focus on lightweight and liveliness. To achieve the maximum weight reduction the top deck uses the patented Spread Tow Fabric. On the bottom a 45-degree diagonal Biax Carbon is employed to guarantee maximum pop and grip.
Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
The Medium Flex boards combine competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every possible riding condition.
|Size||Rider Weight||Fin Set|
|133 x 40 cm||60 - 75 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|
|136 x 41 cm||70 - 85 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|
|139 x 42 cm||80 - 95 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|
|142 x 43 cm||> 95 kg||S-Bend FS 4.5 Carbon 30|