2019 Duotone Gambler Kiteboard
What Duotone has to say about the 2019 Gambler
The optimum board for wakestyle and park riding, a board that takes it all no matter what, making it the best choice for Craig Cunningham and Colleen Carroll.
If you are in the market for the Gambler, the chances are you know exactly what sort of board you need for the ultimate in wakestyle and park riding. This board is the choice of our wakestyle team with riders like Colleen Carroll, Noé Font and Craig Cunningham all using it to great effect on the Kite Park League Tour. The stiffer flex pattern offers unrivaled pop and comfortable pressing while the huge rocker ensures you get the best control during landings. Deep channels on the bottom sheet make it possible to ride without fins while retaining control and the Slick Base not only makes park riding easier; it also ensures your boards durability long into the season. The inline track system is offering you infinite adjustments to your stance and a plus in durability as boots can be ridden both ways. Couple this board with the excellent Duotone Boot and you have a winning hand that is hard to beat!
Features and Benefits
- Generous Rocker - Generous rocker for the optimum release and landing control.
- Deep Channels - Deep channels to ensure grip and control, even without fins.
- Robust and Durable Construction - Exceedingly robust and durable construction, further enhanced by a Slick Base for park riding.
- Hard Flex - The most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Slick Base - The Slick Base is perfect for hitting obstacles, the deep channels ensure the board performs impeccably even without fins.
- Biax Fibre Construction - For the best dampening and comfort, perfect for technical tricks.
Steep Double Concave Slick Base
The next level and latest progression in double concave is the combination with the Slick Base. There’s still all the advantages in grip and pop, just now combined with a super durable, easy sliding Slick Base, making the TS Hadlow and the Gambler great to slide on any kind of obstacles.
Absorption Flex Tips
Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In under-powered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
Biax Fiber Construction
The Biax Fibre Construction is used for the Duotone boards Gambler, Spike and Gonzales. These boards are produced with Biax Fibre for the best dampening and comfort.
The Hard Flex option features the most aggressive flex and pop in our range. Boards with Hard Flex have more dynamic power development when jumping, more stiffness for better control on ultra-hard landings and a unique pop to always be one step ahead of your competitors.
|Size||Rider Weight||Fin Set|
|135 x 41.5 cm||55 - 70 kg||S-Bend WK 2.0 Carbon 30|
|139 x 42 cm||65 - 85 kg||S-Bend WK 2.0 Carbon 30|
|143 - 42.5 cm||> 80 kg||S-Bend WK 2.0 Carbon 30|