2019 Duotone Click Control Bar
2019 Duotone Click Bar
What Duotone has to say about the 2019 Click Bar:
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, on a completely new level! Now additionally available is a narrower version of the Click Bar, only 42cm wide and a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions! Also there are four different chicken loop options available offering maximum performance and customization.
The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. It’s delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
- Small: 42cm wide, with 20-22m lines
- Medium: 49cm wide, with 22-24m lines
CHICKEN LOOP OPTIONS
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Line Length and V-Position - You can change the V-position on the front lines, depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible With Most Kites on the Market
- Automatic Untwisting Safety System - Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations, even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart V - The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5-Line Setup - You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Compatible With Hadlow Setup - The Click Bar S can be upgraded with the optional 6-line Hadlow setup.
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise, shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
Iron Heart V
- Easily untwisting safety line
- Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can’t hang loose
- Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance
- Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
- Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
Single TPU Covered Depower Line
- Long lasting protection from abrasion
- Also protects the safety line
- Cleanest bar set up available
- Huge depower stroke
Sliding Bar Stopper
- Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
- At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety
- Not usable as a fixed stopper ball
LINE LENGTH ADVISER
Duotone Bar Specifications
|Line Setup||Line Length||Recommended V-Distributor Setting|
|Quad Control||22 M||Red V-Position|
|Quad Control||24 M||Red V-Position|
|5th Element||22 M||Blue V-Position|
|5th Element||24 M||Black V-Position|
|Any Other||Any Other||Open-V: Remove V-Distributor|