2019 Cabrinha HI:RISE Lift Foil
Includes: (6) M8 x 25 mm, (4) M8 x 40 mm, (2) M8 x 14 mm, 5 mm Allen Key, Top Socket, 85 cm Mast, Fuselage, Grease, Wing protector (4 pieces), and foam insert
What Cabrinha has to say about the HI:RISE Lift
For the any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf.
Compatible with Double Agent and X:Breed Foil boards.
- New Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650 mm extended fuselage with improved stability and hydrohynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved flotation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front Wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear Wing - Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter