2019 Cabrinha Ace Carbon Kiteboard
Includes: 4 x 40 mm fins, (4) washers, (10) 6 x 16 mm screws, and grab handle
What Cabrinha has to say about the Ace Carbon
Freeride creatives that want to bend the rule of gravity.
The Ace Carbon model will free the shackles of conformity. Its progressive outline is a mix of freeride curves and freestyle bottom shaping. The result is a board that’s fully capable of any type of riding that you want to put it through. Getting big air is in the Ace Carbon’s DNA. With King of the Air™ and world record jump titles to its credit, the Ace Carbon is the go-to model for riders who are defining the big air genre.
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
- Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
- Channels on rail for grip
- Maximum upwind drive & grip
|Ace Carbon||135 cm||40 cm|
|138 cm||41.5 cm|
|141 cm||43 cm|
Cabrinha Strap Options
2019 Cabrinha H1 Straps
The H1 Strap features a one-strap, asymmetrical body shape that provides a positive fit for the rider who is looking for a lightweight and positive board connection. This simple system adjusts easily with its velcro straps and comfort with its single density foot pad.
Size: Small (< 9 US / < 41 Euro) or Standard (9 - 12 US / 42 - 47 Euro)
2019 Cabrinha H20 Straps
New to 2019, the H20 bindings feature a 4-point connection, a triple density pad and strap, micro adjustments, and an interchangeable heel insert - perfect for the discerning rider who values a fully customized fit.
Size: One Size