2018 Mystic Elevate Boardbag
What Mystic has to say about the Elevate Boardbag
The Elevate boardbag is made of a lightweight coated nylon ripstop fabric and weighs a mere 2.2 KG. The bag is extremely light while not compromising the bags strength. And if you are just a bit overweight at the check-in counter you are able to remove the wheel system and place the wheels in your hand baggage! The Elevate boardbag has a lot of storage space to bring all your gear and yet it can be reduced to the tiniest package size for convenient storage at your destination.
- Compact storage system
- Protective padding on the critical areas
- Detachable wheel system
- Lightweight construction (with more weight left for actual gear)
- Air ventilation
- Secure straps
- Front and back carry straps
- Big compartment
- PVC coated 210D Fine ripstop (80%)
- PVC coated 600D polyester (20%)
Specs at a Glance
- 1.40m - 2x Kites & Bars, 2x Kiteboards, 4x Wetsuits & Waterwear (2.2kg without wheels / 3.4kg with wheels)
- 1.60m - 3x Kites & Bars, 2x Kiteboards, 5x Wetsuits & Waterwear (2.5kg without wheels / 3.7kg with wheels)
Able to haul more gear, wheels zip off. Great bag. Shipped unbelievably fast.
When I got the bag I was very excited. I opened it up and WOW, what a lot of room the bag had and it was truly light. Now the cons. I had zippers fall off on the second zip. It was hard to roll as everything sinks to the bottom and you do not have a good grip. I think Mystic focused so much on the light aspect of the bag that it forgot about some basic bag function like ease of carrying the bag when packed. This was my biggest problem!!