Tucker's Favorite Kiteboard Hydrofoil Package
Ready to Shredie in any condition. This foil will maximize your performance at minimal cost.
The new Moses Onda hydrofoil (utilizing your choice of Slingshot mast) is a freeride kiter or surfers dream. With a new lower aspect wing, this step up is ready to draw squiggly lines like you favorite two-year-old artist. Its lighter weight allows for even faster directional changes, while its gull wing dihedral design flows back under your feet after the G-force subsides.
The Included 325 stabilizer maximizes high speed riding and performance capabilities.
-Naish Hover 127 foil board
-Slingshot Half Hook straps
- Choice of 1x Slingshot Alloy Mast, Slingshot Pedestal mount, Mast screws, Foilmount SS / Moses adapter plate
- 1x Moses MFS-18 Fuselage
- 1x Moses Onda MW633-18 Wing 633mm
- 1x Moses MS483-18 Stabilizer 483mm
- Moses 325mm Stabilizer for high speed riding and additional maneuverability.
- 3x Flat Head Screw M6x20mm
- 2x Flat Head Screw M6x16mm
- Features light and stiff high-modulus carbon construction
- User-friendly freeride performance
- A carbon foil anyone can ride
- Inverted gull wing is "self-centering"
- Tons of low-end range for light wind foiling
- Choice of Slingshot alloy mast for cost savings, durability, and size choices
- Carbon cousin to the H4 Space Skate wing
High Modulus Carbon Construction
Lightest, most flexible and durable inserts in the industry
Inverted Gull Wing
Self-centering, playful front wing makes this foil the perfect carbon foil that anyone can ride
|Mast Height||Fuselage Length||Combined Wt.||Front Wing||Rear Wing||Base||Foil Speed Range|
|24,28,30, or 35.4"||647 mm||8.5 lbs.||633 mm||483 mm||Pedestal||6 - 20 knots|
2019 Naish Hover 127 Kite Foilboard
Highly compact with minimal volume, the Hover 127 takes full advantage of minimalist design. Intended for experienced-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in lightweight, high-tensile fiberglass, which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board, for a more customized riding experience. Once you master foiling, “less is more. . . “ and these boards provide everything you want, with nothing you don’t!
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushoining + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10" US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)
- Slim-Core Construction
- High Tensile Fiberglass
- PVC reinforcement block for foil mounting
- Closed Cell Core
|127||4'2" / 127 cm||18" / 45.8 cm||1.5" / 3.8 cm||14 L|