Skywatch Xplorer Wind Meter
Built in Switzerland, the skywatch Xplorer1 windmeter is a extremely accurate way to measure the wind and know exactly what size kite to rig up. Small and compact, the Xplorer 1 is one of the easiest ways to know what the wind is doing before you hit the water.
- Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 x 0.75 in, 2 oz. (41 x 93 x 17 mm, 50 g)
- One button operation
- EL Backlight
- Completely sealed; internal sensors
- Weatherproof (can be submerged 6 feet)
- Replaceable Lithium battery (included and installed)
- Stainless steel back
- Auto-off after one minute (can be disabled to remain on)
- Included lanyard
- One year warranty
- Designed in Switzerland
Great tool to have when getting to the beach. Accurate, small and very handy.
Works well. Seems quite accurate. Easily adjusted for mph/knots/etc.
it's really small, seems accurate. so far battery life has been good
Tx, great product... its a must have for every session!!
Really like the Kite the board is good
Mac kite boarding is amazing and of course slingshot products never disappoint
Small, compact size, great tool to fine tune the kite prior to hitting the water. I have used it for a short period of time so time will tell about durability. Otherwise it is well built.