Submit your SHREDIT video for 2016
Entry Deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Event Date: Friday, March 4, 2016
Contest Rules and Regulations:
Entries are limited to:
- Snowboarders and Skiers
- Current Unsponsored Riders
- Riders must be under 19 years by January 12, 2016
- No age limit for Videographers, no professionals please.
- One per rider. Videographers may contribute to more than one entry.
- 3 Minutes in Length
- Keep it “Family Friendly” – Festival open to all ages. No explicit language in music, audio, or video will be tolerated and videos will be disqualified.
- Judges will be looking at the edit quality and rider talents
- Riding will be judged purely on skill and variety of tricks performed
- All aspects of filmmaking will be considered
- Pre and post-production, music selection, and audio quality
- Unique and creative entries are encouraged
Permissions and Rights
- Entries must have appropriate permission regarding copyright law for music included in video
- Acknowledgement of Credit includes the song title, artist, and album, and must also be shown within the film.
Example: “Brass Monkey”, Beastie Boys, License to Ill,
- Mulligan's Hollow and MACkite Boardsports may use submissions for advertising and promotional videos including but not limited to DVDs, television commercials, online videos, and other forms of recorded media.
- By Clicking “Submit”, you represent and warrant that you either;
(A) are over the age of 18, and that you agree to be bound by the restrictions of contest rules; or
(B) are the parent or guardian of a child who is under the age of 18, and agree to be bound by the restrictions of contest rules on behalf of your child.