MACkite's 3rd Annual shrEdit Film Fest:
Event Date: March 6, 2015
Entry Deadline: March 1, 2015
Win 2015 Gear & Prizes!
MACkite Boardsports and Mulligans Hollow Ski Bowl will be showcasing the top video entries at the 2015 shrEdit Film Festival. Come support your local riders and filmmakers for a night of viewing, eating pizza, prizes, as well as shredding!
The event opens up to registered riders and filmmakers at 5 pm for hiking a few key features in front of the lodge. Films will be shown starting at 6:00, so come early for some free pizza! After all edits are showcased, winners will be announced!
MACkite Boardsports isn’t holding back for the 3rd annual shrEdit Film Festival! With the help of our Brands, including Rome, Never Summer, ThirtyTwo, Switchback, Sandbox, and Airblaster, we’re offering a ton of gear and prizes for the winners!
Free Pizza and Huge Swag Giveaway!
Contestants will be judged by representatives from each brand – here’s your opportunity as riders and filmmakers to showcase your talents directly to some of the top brands in the industry!
Registration is completely FREE, and will be available at the shop as well as online. You can find our registration form here, on our website. Vimeo and YouTube only. Entries will be due March 1st
Tentative shrEdit Event schedule:
- MACkite will be setting up at Mulligan's Hollow at 4:30pm
- Rail jam will start at 5pm (Mulligan's Hil Pas will be required)
- Free Pizza & Drinks will be available at 6:00 pm
- Honorable mention videos will be played from 6:00-7:30pm
- Winning videos will be showcased from 7:30-7:45pm
- Winners will be announced at 7:45pm
- Hill will be hike-able to ride rails from 6:30-8pm (free of charge no Hill Pass required)
- Free swag giveaway will be happening from 6:00 - 8:00pm
Schedule is based on weather...
- Best Trick Park Trick
- Best Urban Trick
- Best Wipeout
- Most Unique video (Videography, Music, Special Effects, Creative Story Telling, Guest Apperances)
- Most Creative Use of a feature
- Best Overall Video
- Best Overall Rider
- Best Use of Event Sponsorship Brand Logos during video: MACkite, Rome, 32, Airblaster, Mulligan's Hollow, Never Summer
Check out all the videos that were submitted for Shredit 2013: