Ride Engine Rover Backpack
Tote your goodies in style with a snazzy new backpack that features multiple pockets and even space for a computer. Carry yourself and your treasures with confidence knowing you're sporting Ride Engine's new boss of a backpack.
What Ride Engine has to say about the Rover Backpack:
The Rover Back Pack is a rugged, adventure-inspired backpack for work, play and life.
• Keep your personal effects neat and organized without giving up your adventure-loving identity.
• Classic Ride Engine surf-inspired design.
• Business Casual - sleeve fits up to 15 in. laptop.
• Stay organized with multiple compartments, fleece sun glass case, hidden stash pocket.
• Cushy, contoured straps for extra comfort when fully loaded.
PADDED LAPTOP COMPARTMENT
Located in its own zip-up sleeve between, keeps your computer safely separated from the rest of your bag’s contents.
FLEECE LINED POCKET
For glasses, your phone, a small camera and other important items you want to keep scratch-free.
REINFORCED AND PADDED BOTTOM
Protects contents and prevents wear, tear and grime from setting your bag on the ground.
Thick, padded straps and a low-profile waist buckle help keep your back and shoulders comfortable when you need to carry a case of beer down to the beach.
DUAL WATER BOTTLE POCKETS
Multi-purpose slots on each side have extra zipper pouches for even more stashing of your random personal effects
HIDDEN STASH POCKET
Concealed zipper pouch big enough for your wallet, passport and an extra pair of underwear in the event you get shaken down by the locals.
21” x 14” x 5.5” (53cm x 35cm x 14cm )