Special financing options:
6 month interest free financing with PayPal Credit
An option that MACkiteboarding.com offers is special financing for orders over $98.99. This gives you the freedom pay in full for your purchase now or make payments over time. You'll also receive email reminders when payments are due, so you won't need to worry about missing a payment.
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit when you spend up to $98.99.
You choose how to pay:
- You can pay your balance in full by the payment due date that is on your statement to avoid paying any interest,
- Or just make the minimum payments until you've paid off your purchase and pay the accumulated interest from the posting date (usually within a few days after your purchase date).
- We'll send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months when you spend $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- Getting what you want, when you want is easy with PayPal Credit.
Avoid interest charges.
- Log into your account online to check your account information at any time to keep track and make payments.
- We'll also email you when your monthly statement is ready to help you stay on top of your purchases.
- Just be sure you pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date to avoid interest on this purchase.
- You can even use the special financing offers on multiple purchases when you spend $99 or more on each individual transaction.
- Multiple purchases of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
You decide how to pay.
- If you don't want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.
If approved, Comenity Capital Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Comenity Capital Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.