Evolve R-2 Remote: How to Reset Trigger Values
How-to Reset Trigger Values
Have you bought an Evolve electric skateboard recently? Do you find yourself having issues with the R-2 remote? This can happen when the trigger moves out of position, causing the remote to appear paired to the board but not respond when the user is attempting to use it. Refer to this step-by-step video for a quick fix.
- Begin by turning the remote on.
- Once it’s on, access the menu screen by double pressing the power button quickly.
- Scroll down to where it says "more info," by pressing the Mode 1 or Mode 2 buttons to scroll.
- Press the power button to select "more info."
- Double tap the power button and then double tap the Mode 2 button, then double tap the Mode 2 button again. Now you’re in the trigger value settings screen.
- To go to "Set Accelerator Minimum" press the Mode 2 button and scroll to find.
- To actually set the minimum, hold the trigger in while pressing the power button once.
- The remote will automatically scroll down to "Set Accelerator Maximum" after the minimum is set.
- Release the accelerator completely, then press the power button once to set the accelerator maximum.
- Next, scroll down to "Set Brake Minimum," by pressing the Mode 2 button once to scroll.
- You want to ensure the brake lever is completely let go, then press the power button once to set the brake minimum.
- Again, the remote will automatically scroll down to "Set Brake Maximum" after setting the minimum.
- Hold the brake in all the way then press the power button once to set the brake maximum.
- Next, the remote will scroll down to "return" on it's own. Press the power button once to return to the main screen.
- To finish, turn off the remote.
Voila! You’re done.