Lucas "Work Donkey" Negen
Generally hiding away in the back so no one can yell at him for not wearing shoes, Lucas is one of the newer riders in the crew. If you ever stop by the shop, he'll also answer to Little Steve. The resemblance is striking. If he's not in the shop, odds are good that he's on a paddleboard somewhere.
Weight - 175 lbs
Who taught you to Kite - Steve, Chris Bobryk, & pretty much everyone in the shop
Dream Quiver -
- Kites: Cabrinha Switch, Slingshot RPM
- Boards: Misfit, Breeze
- Harness: Dakine Pyro
Favorite spot to ride - OBX
Favorite Shop Quote - "Work Donkey!"
Hopes for future - Live in my hammock somewhere warm
"An Intimidate Look"
- Slicks or waves? - Waves, the more the merrier.
- Boots or straps? - Straps until Tuck gets me in boots this summer.
- Ski or snowboard? - Snowboard
- Burger or Burrito? - Yes
- Warm or windy? - Both
- Stingpong or price sheet slap? - Stingpong, check out my scars
- Coffee or energy drink? - Coffee
- Trophy or bragging rights? - Depends on the trophy size
- Big board or big kite? - This sounds like overcompensation
- Sleep or shred? - Who sleeps?
- Big air or big trick? - Well, since my tricks all suck, gonna have to go with air.
- Front zip or back? - Back.
- Towel trick or car change? - Public indecency
- Zep or Beatles? - Miley
- Hug or Hi five? - Big ol' hugs
- Reef or Beach break? - Beach
- Van or Truck? - 1960's VW Van
- Quad or Thruster? - Quad
- Flat or Rockered out? - Rocker
- Powder or Park? - Park