2019 Liquid Force P1 Kiteboarding Kite
Please Note: Kite color availability is subject to change. If you have a color preference, please contact us at 800-622-4655 to verify color availability.
Current Discount & Availability
|Size||Retail MSRP||Current Sale||Discount|
What Liquid Force has to say about the 2019 P1
Whiteboard designed and engineered from concept to creation the P1 breaks the Liquid Force design paradigm. The Liquid Force R&D team stepped out of the box when setting out to create a kite that encompasses a new feel and performance parameters. Enlisting collaboration with veteran kite designer Simone Vannucci, has given light to a freestyle/freeriding kite that is versatile in nature, easy and predictable in all wind conditions and offers confidence inspiring performance for lofty hang time and freestyle finesse.
Who is the P1 for? A kiteboarder looking for the ultimate kite that offers an efficient, on demand, easy to use, power ban that is perfect for pure freeriding, performance hooked freestyle and massive big air!
Features & Benefits
- Stable 5 strut platform offering superior stability and a rigid airframe providing clean precise response and control.
- Forward wing profile creates a progressive power band for that "sheet in and go" feel, as well as efficient, easy power management for handling gusty and varied wind conditions.
- High sweep, constant curve leading edge through the wingtip provides reactive bar fee; and rapid re-launch.
- Teijin technical coated triple ripstop canopy. Ultra-light, abrasion and tear resistant UV coated material ensuring longevity in kite performance.
- Simple no pulley bridle support. Lightweight and responsive by design. The lack of pulleys creates a more direct connection from rider to kite while eliminating unwanted weight on the leading edge.
|7m||20 - 35 knots|
|8m||18 - 33 knots|
|9m||15 - 30 knots|
|10m||14 - 28 knots|
|12m||8 - 23 knots|
|14m||7 - 15 knots|
|16m||6 - 9 knots|
2019 Liquid Force Control Bar Options
Small refinements highlight the Liquid Force Control Bar v2. Designed with extensive engineering and pure, simple, clutter free function in mind, the Mission Control Bar is at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. The Mission Control Bar utilizes a molded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts along with adding strength. The minimal design has exactly what you need and nothing more making for an intuitive and easy to use system.
Standard 49 - 56cm x 20m + 3m extensions
Compact 40 - 46cm x 20m + 3m extensions