2019 Slingshot WF2 Wakefoiler Board
Size 4'10" x 20.5" x 1.45"
This board includes fin boxes for FCS II or FCS fins but does NOT include fins.
The Slingshot Wakefoiler WF.2 board is a welcome addition to our wakefoil board lineup. It has ample surface area for any rider to getup behind the boat while not being too large for performance maneuvers. It also happens to fit in most wakeboard boat racks, which makes leaves plenty of room on the boat for your admirers or "human ballast". For 2019, this is a new board and basically a soft top adaptation of the WF1 board that we love so much. That nice soft top is perfect for new riders, easy maintenance, and boat protection.
We have also found this board to be a popular choice for kiteboarders. Due to it's thin design, it board starts in a way more similar to twin-tip designs that most kiteboarders are familiar with. It also allows for easier strapless board starts since it sits lower in the water. This board has enough plane-ability to get novice riders foiling and perform in light winds with ease. The full length deck pad is also a nice touch for performing tricks in a variety of lift situations.
What Slingshot says about the WF-2 board
The same great shape as the WF-1 but in a soft top finish. Ideal for foilers who are sharing the board amongst friends and family and can’t bear the thought of the first ding or scratch on their new toy because
uncle Bobby has never been boating.
The WF-2 is the easiest and safest way to get up and foiling behind the boat. It also doubles as a wakesurf board when foil is removed, one size fits all, easy to get up like a traditional wakesurf board, Full Soft EVA top deck increases durability, and comfort for everyone and everything around it.
- FCS II fin boxes (*Fins Sold Seperately)
- Full Soft Top Construction
- Dual Cupped Rail Channels
- Foil Mount Track for customizing lift intensity
- Inserts for optional foot straps
- Fast rocker line for wakesurfing without the foil
- Fits in the board rack
Package Includes: WF-2 BOARD, TRACK MOUNTING HARDWARE
WF1 vs. WF2 Wakefoiler Deck Comparison
- Come from the same mold, same design
- WF1 is a hard board, WF2 is a soft top (same glass layup inside)
- WF1 is $699, WF2 is $599. Primarily because of the included fins
- WF1 is lighter by a half pound (8oz)
- WF2 is wider by 1/2" due to its foam on the rails
- WF1 comes with fins, WF2 does not. However, it does have FCS II boxes so you can ride it as a foilsurfer if you buy fins.