2019 Slingshot Glide Kiteboard
What Slingshot has to say about the Glide
Deceptively agile, this light wind board will keep you cruising in fan-wind bliss while others body-drag back to the beach in anguish.
- Gives you the light wind range of a surfboard with the performance of a twin tip
- Freestyle-friendly thanks to a long, slender outline
- Tapered at the tips for a more dynamic performance
- Great for larger riders and beginners who need extra lift and easy takeoff
- More agile and versatile than other “light wind” boards
Carbon Bedrock Inserts
Lightest, most flexible, & durable inserts in the industry
Vertically Laminated Wood Core
No better core material for achieving the best flex, durability, and lively feel
Single Shot Fusion Sidewall
High durometer urethane poured in one single shot, more durability, more dampening, and more performance
Single Concave Hull
Gives a smooth ride with plenty of grip.
2" G10 Fins
Grip, durability, stiffness, and a healthy dose of badassness.
|Size||Rocker||Rider Wt.||Deck Wt.||Base||Fins|
|149 x 41||32 mm||120 - 185 lbs.||7.2 lbs.||Standard 0.2 mm||4 x 2" (5.08 cm) G10 Symmetrical|
|159 x 40||33 mm||145 - 210 lbs.||8.2 lbs.||Standard 0.2 mm||4 x 2" (5.08 cm) G10 Symmetrical|
Slingshot Strap Options
The Dually provides the most comfort and performance in the footstrap category. By providing two zones of adjustment, the rider is able to persoanlize every aspect of the Dually to their liking. Think of the Dually as a footstrap built exactly for you.
Available in one size.