2018 North Speedster GT Combo - Used
USED 2018 North Speedster GT Combo
Pre-tuned, lightly used and ready to fly. A condition.
Let's Chat: What to Know About Hydrofoils
Well, we have been in the foil game for a long time now and have tested and analyzed each choice to make it easy for you. Here is an in-depth look at the designs and benefits of the current kiteboard hydrofoil market. Tucker weighs in on the foilboarding construction from the in-depth nuances to compatibility charts. Read more...
What North has to say about the Speedster GT Combo
The Speedster GT Combo is aimed at the experienced rider. The new wings should give the average foiler about 5 knots more speed, which is an increase of 20% to 25% for most riders. Moreover, it is easy and predictable to ride and a good wing for learning foiling tacks and jibes. The front wing anhedral (droop) also helps to keep the wing tips away from the water surface while blasting upwind or carving a hard turn. This helps to pre-vent ventilation from the wing tip going too close to the water surface.
- High top speed (smaller projected area)
- High lift at low speed
- Gradual, predictable stall at high angles of attack
- Good turning ability and roll stability
- Better lift-to-drag ratio (less drag)
- Formula 1 fusion technology / aluminium mast made in Germany
- Unique and incredible carbon compound wings and fuselage
- Includes a fully padded travel foil bag