2018 North Free Foil Board - 4'1"
2018 North Free Foil Board
4'1" x 18 1/2" x 3/4"- Surfstrap with washers and M6 screws included
Let's Chat: What to Know About Hydrofoils
Well, we have been in the foil game for a long time now and have tested and analyzed each choice to make it easy for you. Here is an in-depth look at the designs and benefits of the current kiteboard hydrofoil market. Tucker weighs in on the foilboarding construction from the in-depth nuances to compatibility charts. Read more...
What North has to say about the Free Foil
The Free Foil Board is aimed at the riders looking for easy to ride board; the rubber and cork deck also reduce the risk of injuries during a wipeout.
- Full rubber and cork deck
- Three and two strap setup possible
- 4 point connection
- 90 x 165mm mast to board connection to use a variety of foils
- Easy access entry level to intermediate foil board
- Large planing surface
- Low volume - easy to handle
- Flex nose to avoid rodeo rides and crashes