2018 Naish Alana Kiteboard
What Naish has to say about the 2018 Alana
The Alana is designed for women who want all-around freeride, freestyle and TT waveriding versatility within a single board. Its outline, flex and dimensions have all been fine-tuned to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads. A medium rocker profile provides a forgiving ride and lively feel, while its supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex with a high strength-to-weight ratio. This, combined with its 3D bottom shaping, provides superior grip, forgiving landings and directional stability in a wide range of conditions. In addition, sizes on the Alana have been modified to accommodate a wider range of riders.
- Medium flex for dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride rocker for powerful riding, aggressive pop, and lively feel
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) equals optimized stiffness in both the axial and torsional axis and superior control.
- Supreme pop wood core for unmatched reflex characteristics
- High tensile gradated laminates for durability and lightweight tips