2018/19 Naish Dash Kiteboarding Kite
2019 Naish Dash Kiteboarding Kite
Current Discount & Availability
|Size||Retail MSRP||Current Sale||Discount|
The Dash is back for 2019 as Naish’s freestyle and freeride kite. The Dash provides great freestyle performance while also providing a great wind range. The Dash is a fast steering kite that is built to move. It generates consistent pull with higher bar pressure providing a direct feel. Riders that like direct and responsive steering will appreciate the dynamic feel of this kite. The Naish Dash features the Shark Tooth trailing edge, Quad-Tex ripstop, high tensile leading edge and bladder lock that is consistent across the Naish line up. This makes for a lighter weight kite while increasing the durability at the same time.
What Naish has to say about the Dash
Designed for experienced kiters that like to push the limits, the Dash is THE fast-steering kite that delivers powerful pull and an engaging ride.
Built to move, the Dash generates powerful pull with ample bar pressure and more direct feel, which makes for incredibly fast turns. Active riders that like to keep their kite moving will appreciate the quick steering and dynamic feel. For those that push the limits, for those that refuse to follow a straight line, for those that appreciate the huge payback from a little challenge, the Dash is dedicated to you.
Year after year, the Torch with ESP continues to set the bar as the pinnacle of freestyle performance and the 2019 model further reinforces that legacy
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- ESP = Greater angel of attack control for more instant depower
- Direct Bar Feel
- Easy Jumping & Long Gliding
- Super Fast Turning
- 3-Strut Design
- Reduced Weight = Quad-Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer and each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight
- Reduced Leading Edge Diameter = Produces even faster turning and explosive pull for higher jumps and a more dynamic ride
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends & prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
Naish Control Bar Options
Featuring the most advanced quick release trim loop mechanism to date, this function-rich design offers extremely easy release and reload and a below-the-bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines. Whether freeride, freestyle or wave riding, the Torque BTB keeps you secure for a seamless riding experience.
The Torque ATB 55 is a 4-line control system with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height. Ideal for a wide variety of freeride, freestyle and wave riding, this bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date.