Call for availability: 800.622.4655
The Stylus 145 x 45cm is made to perform in the fickle conditions known as threshold winds. Threshold winds are generally thermal breezes with wind speeds just strong enough to fly a kite. The flat rocker line and extra wide outline make the most of these less than ideal wind conditions. In many cases the Stylus twin tip will be the difference between sitting on the beach or getting a full kiteboarding session.
- Designed for light wind
- Wood core: paulownia wood is vertically laminated to oPTimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2013 models.
- Ultra bond urethane rail: a single pour liquid urethane rail is bonded around the entire board providing the ultimate in durability and strength.
- Speed rocker profile
- Single concave base shape
- Directional carbon fiber: Carbon strips run tip to tail to ensure quick rebound, extra pop and livelier feel for your ride.
- Double Biax Glass Laminates: Biax glass laminates provide strength in 2 directions in key areas.
- Strong M6 insert blocks: Each board size in the range gets individually tuned flex profile to maximize performance.
- 35mm G10 fins: Custom foiled G10 Wake fins. High quality, superior strength, pro level performance. Found in all 2013 models.